Tomer has vast experience in Krav Maga and MMA. Tomer trained civilians and soldiers in Israel for more than 10 years and joined KravZone in August 2011.
Certificates and Professional Experience
- Former fighter and Krav Maga instructor in the IDF’s special forces unit
- Holds black belt Dan 3 in Meijin Kai, Krav Maga and Karate full-contact under Shlomi Katz
- National champion in Meijin Kai and Pankration
- Holds black belt in Pankration MMA from the World Federation
- Holds a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- No-Gi grappling expert, trained in top camps in Brazil and Australia
- Trained two Israeli national champions
- Certified instructor for martial arts, MMA and Krav Maga by the Wingate Institute; Israel’s National Centre for Physical Education and Sport.